White Moroccan Cactus silk Pillow handmade by local women Artisans. This decorative pillow is almost a little piece of art.
This is a 100% handmade Sabra cushion.
– This Moroccan Sabra or cactus pillow is handmade from cactus silk also known as vegetable silk or Sabra silk.
– The silks are naturally dyed.
– No chemicals were used in the process.
– 100% Handmade & Hand-woven.
– Distinct patterns on front .
– Zipper enclosure on one side.
– Can be ordered stuffed with Premium White Polyester Fiber Fill.
Dimensions: 13″ x 21″ | 33×54 cm
Weight: 300 g
Origin: handmade in Morocco
Condition: Excellent condition!
*** All our products are shipped safely and securely with FedEx International Priority from Morocco. Products are guaranteed to arrive to you. Once the shipping is processed, we will provide you with a tracking number so you can check the status of your package online.
Estimated shipping times:
– Europe: 1 – 3 business days
– USA & Canada: 2 – 3 business days
– Japan and South Korea: 3-5 business days
– Australia and New Zealand: 3-5 business days
Don’t hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions. I can send more pictures if you want to have a better idea of how it looks.
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
When you buy a handmade product which is committed to the environment you get a one of a kind piece and you also collaborate with sustainable livelihoods, fair trade markets and a working model compatible with family life.
Our collection does not consist any imitations produced by other countries.
If you have any questions regarding this item, please hit the “Ask a Question” button next to the price and I will get back to you in less than 6 hours